0.2ml Thin Wall PCR Tube Strip with Individual Attached Flat Cap
Green BioResearch provides 0.2ml thin wall PCR tube strips with individual flat cap. The thin wall design allows uniform contact with the thermal cycler temperature block resulting in superior well-to-tube temperature transfer and rapid cycle times. With the thin wall tubes you can get rapid, even, and accurate heat transfer for reliable PCR amplifications. Leak-proof sealed cap keeps your liquids in the tube during PCR amplification.
Green BioResearch thin wall PCR tubes fit in all popular thermal cyclers which have 0.2ml blocks.
DNase, RNase free tubes are great for RNA related application, such as RNA ligation, Reverse transcription, cDNA synthesis, etc. DNase free tubes are cost-effective and great for your daily PCR application, such as mouse genotyping, cloning colony screening, etc.
- Made of virgin polypropylene
- DNase RNase free, great for RNA related applications, such as RNA ligation, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, etc.
- Thin wall clear tube with individual flat cap
- Tolerance temperature -80°C to 120°C
- Strips are packed in factory sealed ziploc bags
- 12 strips/bag. 120 strips/pack. Sell by pack
- Free ground shipping in the contiguous US