Tri-color prestained protein marker / ladder (2x 0.25ml/vial, 0.5 ml in total).
$85.00 for 3 color pre stained protein marker (Cat.PM2500) which is one of our best sellers. 0.25ml per tube, you will get 2 tubes in total 0.5ml. This amount is enough to load up to 300 wells for Western Blotting application. Free shipping for customers in the 48 Continental United States AND Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands.
The ladder is ready-to-use (supplied in gel loading buffer ). Do not heat, dilute, or add reducing agent before loading.
- For customers who do protein purification from bacteria, yeast or mammalian cells, 3 ul to 5 ul per well will give you pretty clear visualization for Bio Rad mini protein protean gel system, precast gel, TruPAGE, etc. The bands will not fade even after Coomassie staining and de-staining with methanol acetic acid.
- For customers who uses it for Western Blotting purpose, 1.5 to 2.5 ul per well is good enough. You will be able to clearly see the bands on membranes after transferring in transfer buffer.
- You may need to load more for gels thicker than 1.5mm
Prestained protein marker ladder is designed to monitor protein separation during SDS-polyacrylamide (PAGE) gel electrophoresis, and verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose) and for estimation of the sizes of proteins interested.
Our tri color prestained protein marker ladder is a 3-color protein standard with 10 pre-stained proteins from 10 to 180 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for two reference bands (25 kDa is green and 75 kDa is red) separated on Tris-glycine buffer.
0.2~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 1 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 3.6M Urea, and 15 % (v/v) Glycerol).
- Stable at 25°C for 2 weeks
- Stable at 4°C for 3 months
- Stable at -20°C for 24 months