Ultra Pure Quick Dissolve and Low EEO Agarose (500 Grams) For Only $170.00. Free ground shipping.
One of our best sellers. Buy it with confidence. High quality guaranteed! Your money will be fully refunded if you are not 100% satisfied. No re-stock fee and no shipping cost charged
Our High Pure, Qick Dissolve Agrose is a low EEO, multi-purpose, standard melting point agarose that yields high resolution sharp DNA bands with high clarity and low background. Its optimized gel strength enhances ease of gel processing and handling. Manufactured with innovative Organic Solvent Free Manufacturing process that is greener and more environment friendly. We have compared ours with Fisher Scientific agarose (BP160-500) at $608.94 and Invitrogen Ultrapure Agarose (16500500) at $480.39, Sigma Agarose Type I (6013-500G) at $500 and Bioexpress (E-3119-500 ) at $492.70, and turned out ours are much better than theirs on color, partical size and cloning efficiency, etc.
As you may know that when high percentage (more than 1.5%) agarose gel is prepared some brand agaroses are easily blowing out when heated for longer time. Our agarose is not that easy to be blow out. Test it by yourself, you will love our high quality yet cost-effective agarose.
- High Resolution, Qick Dissolve
- Gel Strength: ≥1200g/cm² (1.0%)
- Gel Strength: ≥2500g/cm² (1.5%)
- Gelling Point: 36℃ ± 1.5℃ (1.5%)
- Melting Point: 88℃ ± 1.5℃ (1.5%)
- Low EEO: ≤ 0.13
- Moisture: ≤ 6%
- Sulfate:≤ 0.14%
- Separation Range: 50bp – 20kb
- Background: Very low
- DNase & RNase free
Features and Advantages
Ideal for routine DNA and RNA gel electrophoresis and blotting.
- Multi-general purpose
- DNA RNA fragment recovery for cloning
- Mouse genotyping
- Greener agarose choice
- Low background and high resolution
- Optimized gel strength for ease of gel preparation
- Good for gel electrophoresis and chromatographic separations
- Other life science applications.